1. Madewell Tiered Button Back Top: This top is so perfect for any occasion and I love the button detailing on the back. Madewell is probably my favorite store. Ever.
2. LOST INK Pinstripe Pinafore Jumpsuit: If you know me, you know I adore jumpsuits. They are comfy and can make you look more put together than you actually are (ha-ha!). They will forever be a staple in my closet and equally adore this one from Urban.
3. Women’s Pullover Sweatshirt with Puff Sleeves: I saw this sweater on @targetdoesitagain Instagram page and I was obsessed. It is on sale right now and the small detailing on the sleeves are to die for.
4. Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 LP: This is one of our favorite movies and we have at least one of these songs from this album on our road trip playlists at all times. If you love 80s classics then this is an album that you need.
5. Adidas Swift Run Sneaker: We are suckers for anything Adidas so these shoes are a must for any guy. These also come in black.
6. QuietComfort 35 Wireless headphones II by BOSE: These are some of the best wireless headphones out there and I think all guys would want these at some point in their lives. They are convenient for traveling and when they just want to listen to their music in peace. These are a little pricy but here is an alternative that is just as perfect.
7. Vans Classic Sneaker: These shoes are classic and comfy. I own the plain white ones and I find myself wearing them more than any of my other pair of shoes.
8. Nike Air Huarache: I have wanted these shoes for as long as I can remember and I just die over them every time we hit up a Nike Store. I have to convince myself not to splurge on these because they are so practical for everyday and so comfy.
9. Men’s Standard Fit Lightweight Bomber Jacket- Goodfellow & Co.: Bomber jackets always make guys look put together and I love the way it looks. This one will definitely be on our Christmas checklist.
10. Apple Pencil for iPad Pro: I have wanted to take up my passion for calligraphy seriously for a while now and I think this little pencil will take it to the next level. I cannot wait to invest some good money on this kind of thing and create something new.
Enjoy this gift guide/wishlist for this 2017 year! & Happy Holidays!
-Hyrum & J.