17 things about 2017:
1. The year we learned what being in love means and starting our life adventures together.
2. The year we lived in Utah and Idaho together.
3. The year we found out what losing a family member truly means.
4. The year we traveled to Arizona, Virginia, Utah, New York, Las Vegas, and Chicago.
5. The year we traveled cross country from Idaho to Virginia in 3 days.
6. The year we got married.
7. The year did Disney World for 4 days.
8. The year we had two baby boys added to our growing niece and nephew list.
9. The year we camped Yellowstone.
10. The year Hyrum finally set foot on a beach.
11. The year J traveled to Macchu Picchu.
12. The year Hyrum won a flag football championship.
13. The year we spent our first Christmas together.
14. The year we started this blog.
15. The year we spent the longest time apart.
16. The year we celebrated our dating anniversary.
17. The year we were half way done with school.
2017 brought us some very rare moments that we will cherish forever. It was also the year of change, good change. We are looking forward to 2018 and more of the changes that will come from the new year. It will be even brighter and better. Here's to 2018!
-Hyrum & J.